Entrepreneurship For YouFor The Senior Business Executive.
H. Stuart Taylor, M.B.A., M.Sc.
Business Coach For Entrepreneurs
I started my entrepreneurial experience when I was living in London, England. I had just recIved my MBA from Stanford and was working for the Economist Intelligence Unit (a subsidiary of the Economist newspaper) as a senior marketing consultant
I realized after two years, that I could do this consulting business on my own and could increase my salary substantially in a short period of time.
Business Masterclass for Senior Management
“Start Your Business Now!”
Are you feeling stuck in a 9-5 job?
- Do you dream of having your own business?
- Are you a business executive who is unsure about becoming an entrepreneur?
- Do you wonder where to find funds?
- Do you struggle with managing your time/establishing priorities?
- Do you wonder how to generate leads?
In This Intensive Masterclass You Will Learn
- How to structure your business
- How to build a team (if applicable)
- How to launch your business
- How to market your business
- How to find funding
- How to establish priorities & manage your time
- How to develope an entrepreneur’s mindset
How It Works
This is a unique course presented by Guy Kawasaki (video) and Stuart Taylor (live). Guy Kawasaki is an American marketing specialist, author, and Silicon Valley venture capitalist. Stuart Taylor is a serial entrepreneur, who has started over 15 companies including co-founder of TNS Global, ltd, one of the largest market research in the world, and Hard Rock Café restaurant group. The Course consists of a combined live and pre-recorded format:
Six 90-minute individual coaching sessions with Stuart, recorded on Zoom, and sent to you.
In these sessions you will learn how to adapt the fundamentals to your particular needs and have a permanent record of that training.
For the duration of the course, unlimited emails to Stuart regarding aspects of the business.
Please contact me for more details in a complimentary 30-minute Strategy Session.